Extends the functionality of Purchase Requests to support a tier validation process.
This module extends the functionality of Purchase Requests to support a tier validation process.
Table of contents
A default tier is created allowing Purchase Request Manager to approve Purchase Requests.
In addition, you may want to add more tiers, so:
- Go to Settings > Technical > Tier Validations > Tier Definition.
- Create as many tiers as you want for Purchase Order model.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a Purchase Request triggering at least one “Tier Definition”.
- Click on Request Validation button.
- Under the tab Reviews have a look to pending reviews and their statuses.
- Once all reviews are validated button to Confirm will be shown.
- You can filter the Purchase Request requesting your review through the filter Needs my Review.
- User with rights to confirm the Purchase Request (validate all tiers that would be generated) can directly do the operation, this is, there is no need for her/him to request a validation.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Enric Tobella (logo)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_purchase_request_tier_validation-22.214.171.124.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (28.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|