Extends the functionality of Purchase Orders to support a tier validation process.
Purchase Tier Validation
This module extends the functionality of Purchase Orders to support a tier validation process.
This module depends on base_tier_validation. You can find it at OCA/server-ux
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Technical > Tier Validations > Tier Definition.
- Create as many tiers as you want for Purchase Order model.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a Purchase Order triggering at least one “Tier Definition”.
- Click on Request Validation button.
- Under the tab Reviews have a look to pending reviews and their statuses.
- Once all reviews are validated click on Confirm Order.
- You can filter the POs requesting your review through the filter Needs my Review.
- User with rights to confirm the PO (validate all tiers that would be generated) can directly do the operation, this is, there is no need for her/him to request a validation.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Lois Rilo <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_purchase_tier_validation-188.8.131.52.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (18.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_purchase_tier_validation-184.108.40.206.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl