This module allows to define sales agents with their commissions and assign them in customers and sales orders.
You can then make the settlements of these commissions, and generate the corresponding supplier invoices to pay their commissions fees.
You can define which base amount is going to be taken into account: net amount (based on margin) or gross amount (line subtotal amount)
Known issues / Roadmap
- Make it totally multi-company aware.
- Allow to calculate and pay in other currency different from company one.
- Allow to group by agent when generating invoices.
- We need to add in this module the analytic_tag_ids fields in the invoice form view until https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/24702 is fixed.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Davide Corio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Joao Alfredo Gama Batista <email@example.com>
- Sandy Carter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Giorgio Borelli <email@example.com>
- Daniel Campos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Oihane Crucelaegui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nicola Malcontenti <email@example.com>
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_sale_commission-22.214.171.124.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (108.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Aug 8, 2018|