Custom exceptions on sale order
This module allows you attach several customizable exceptions to your sale order in a way that you can filter orders by exceptions type and fix them.
This is especially useful in an scenario for mass sales order import such as with the base_sale_multi_channels module, because it’s likely some orders have errors when you import them (like product not found in Odoo, wrong line format etc.)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Raphaël Valyi <email@example.com>
- Renato Lima <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sébastien BEAU <email@example.com>
- Guewen Baconnier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Yannick Vaucher <email@example.com>
- Simone Orsi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- SodexisTeam <email@example.com>
- Mourad EL HADJ MIMOUNE <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_sale_exception-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev6-py2.py3-none-any.whl (106.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jun 30, 2018|