Add secondary unit to recommend products wizard
This module adds secondary unit to the product recommendation wizard.
Table of contents
To configure product secondary units, you need:
- To have the “Display secondary units” permission.
Then, in any product form you’ll be able to set its product secondary units:
- Add an item with its name, unit of measure and factor.
- Set the product’s “Default secondary unit for sales” if you want to have item recommended by default in such secondary uom.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a new sale order.
- Assign its customer.
- Press Recommended Products button.
- Now you can set the quantities to order from the secondary unit if it’s available for that product.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo11_addon_sale_order_product_recommendation_secondary_unit-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev8-py2.py3-none-any.whl