Adds the capability to show the discrepancy of every line in an inventory and to block the inventory validation when the discrepancy is over a user defined threshold.
Stock Inventory Discrepancy
Adds the capability to show the discrepancy of every line in an inventory and to block the inventory validation (setting it as ‘Pending to Approve’) when the discrepancy is greater than an user defined threshold.
Only new group “Validate All inventory Adjustments” will be able to force the validation of those blocked inventories. By default, Stock manager will belong to this group. In addition, Stock Users can validate inventories under the threshold now.
You can configure the threshold as described below:
- Go to “Inventory > Warehouse Management” > Warehouses” or to “Inventory > Warehouse Management” > Locations”.
- Modify the “Maximum Discrepancy Rate Threshold” either in a Warehouse or in a location. If set to 0.0 in both the threshold is disabled.
If you configured a “Maximum Discrepancy Rate Threshold”.
- When validating an Inventory Adjustment if some line exceed the Discrepancy Threshold the system will set the inventory’s state to ‘Pending to Approve’ and show the quantity of lines that exceed the threshold.
- If both WH and location thresholds are configured, the location one has preference.
- The user with “Validate All inventory Adjustments” rights can force the validation of an inventory pending to approve.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_stock_inventory_discrepancy-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (31.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|