Store the firmware version of a serialized electronic item
Stock product lot firmware version
This module allows you to store the current firmware version on an serialized electronic item.
- Go to Inventory > Master Data > Lot/Serial Numbers
- Create or edit a lot/serial number
- Enter the firmware version and save
- Check that the firmware version is saved and can be used to search
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Bhavesh Odedra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <http://www.opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo11_addon_stock_production_lot_firmware_version-188.8.131.52.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (17.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo11_addon_stock_production_lot_firmware_version-184.108.40.206.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl