Set a product location and put-away strategy per product
Putaway strategy per product
This module extends the functionality of the odoo putaway strategy. It defines a new type of putaway strategy where users can set a specific stock location per product.
On the product form, the case, rack, location fields are replaced with a specific putaway strategy and location id for the product.
A putaway strategy can be used to ensure that incoming products will be stored in the location set on the product form.
A recommended set-up is to create a separate putaway strategy for each warehouse. This will ensure that the same product will be placed in the appropriate location in each warehouse it is received.
To install this module, just click the install button.
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Settings
- Check “Multi-Step Routes” in the Warehouse section Routes
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Warehouse Management > Locations
- On the main inventory location of your warehouse, set a new putaway strategy.
- For the new putaway strategy, select ‘Fixed per product location’ as method
To use this module, you need to:
- Select the proper stock locations for each product on the product form on the “Inventory” tab
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble , please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_stock_putaway_product-220.127.116.11.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (99.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 17, 2018|