Get product quantities in a secondary unit
This module extends the functionality of stock module to allow define other units with their conversion factor.
Table of contents
To use this module you need to:
- Go to a Product > General Information tab.
- Create any record in “Secondary unit of measure”.
- Set the conversion factor.
- Go to Inventory tab and set a second unit of measure.
- Push button ‘Quantity on hand’ and set quantities in stock for this product.
- Go to product list and you can see the secondary unit value.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo11_addon_stock_secondary_unit-220.127.116.11.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl