A module that lets the user expand a dialog box to the full screen width.
A module that lets the user expand/restore the dialog box size through a button in the upper right corner (mimicking most windows managers). It does also add draggable support to the dialogs.
By default, the module respects the caller’s dialog_size option. If you want to override this and have all dialogs maximized by default, set the configuration parameter web_dialog_size.default_maximize to 1.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smash it by providing detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Anthony Muschang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stéphane Bidoul <email@example.com>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Holger Brunn <email@example.com>
- Siddharth Bhalgami <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Wolfgang Pichler <email@example.com>
- David Vidal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Quentin Theuret <email@example.com>
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo11_addon_web_dialog_size-188.8.131.52.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (18.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||May 17, 2018|