This Module manages the assets owned by a company. It will keep track of depreciation’s occurred on those assets. And it allows to create accounting entries from the depreciation lines.
The full asset life-cycle is managed (from asset creation to asset removal).
Assets can be created manually as well as automatically (via the creation of an accounting entry on the asset account).
Excel based reporting is available via the ‘account_asset_management_xls’ module.
The module contains a large number of functional enhancements compared to the standard account_asset module from Odoo.
Table of contents
It is recommended to configure your Purchase Journal with “Group Invoice Lines” to avoid the creation of separate assets per Supplier Invoice Line.
The module in NOT compatible with the standard account_asset module.
- [IMP] Add option to calculate depreciation table by days
- [BREAKING] account.asset: parent_path has replaced parent_left & parent_right (TODO: migration script)
- [BREAKING] account.asset.recompute.trigger: depends on date_range.py (TODO: re-implement in account_fiscal_year.py)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- OpenERP SA
- Luc De Meyer (Noviat)
- Frédéric Clementi (camptocamp)
- Florian Dacosta (Akretion)
- Stéphane Bidoul (Acsone)
- Adrien Peiffer (Acsone)
- Akim Juillerat <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Henrik Norlin (Apps2GROW)
- Maxence Groine <email@example.com>
- Kitti Upariphutthiphong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Saran Lim. <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_account_asset_management-220.127.116.11.2-py3-none-any.whl (591.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_account_asset_management-18.104.22.168.2-py3-none-any.whl