Account Invoice Refund Reason.
This module allows you to define a list of reasons to create a credit note from a customer invoice or vendor bill and report on them.
Table of contents
- Go to Accounting > Configuration > Management > Refund Reasons
- Review the list of predefined reasons to update them or add new ones
- Go to Accounting > Customers > Invoices (or Accounting > Vendors > Bills)
- Select an open invoice
- Click on “Add Credit Note”
- In the wizard, select the reason and add the credit note
- In the pivot view, group customer invoices by Reason
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-invoicing project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_account_invoice_refund_reason-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev20-py3-none-any.whl (30.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_account_invoice_refund_reason-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev20-py3-none-any.whl