Templates for recurring Journal Entries
The user can configure journal entries templates, useful for recurring entries. The amount of each template line can be computed (through python code) or kept as user input.
If user input, when using the template, user has to fill the amount of every input lines.
The journal entry form allows lo load, through a wizard, the template to use and the amounts to fill.
Table of contents
To create new templates:
- Make sure that you have flagged Show Full Accounting Features on your user, and that the user belongs to the Billing Manager group.
- Go to Invoicing / Configuration / Accounting / Journal Entry Templates and define there your templates. You can choose to complete a line using a defined formula, based on other lines, or by requiring user input.
To use an existing template:
- Go to Invoicing / Accounting / Accounting Entries / Create Entry from Template
- Select one of the available templates.
- Complete the entries according to the template and click on the button Generate Journal Entry.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_account_move_template-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev20-py3-none-any.whl (207.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_account_move_template-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev20-py3-none-any.whl