Automatically propose all lines generated from payment orders
Payment orders that show up as one big transaction can be difficult for the accounting to handle if a transfer account is used. In this case, we need to reconcile this transaction with possibly hundreds of move lines, which can be a bit tiresome. This module tries to recognize transactions deriving from payment orders and propose the unreconciled move lines from this payment order.
Table of contents
This module requires the module account_payment_order, available in https://github.com/OCA/bank-payment.
- Go to Settings > Users & Companies > Users.
- Give to your user the permission “Show Full Accounting Features”.
- Go to Invoicing > Overview.
- Locate the bank kanban card and import or create a new statement on it.
- When reconciling, it should just work. What the module does is to search for a finished payment order that has the same amount as the statement line. If any, generated move lines (bank or AR/AP ones) are automatically proposed for the reconciliation.
- It would be good to check references too, but bank usually change some characters, so this doesn’t seem to be a general solution.
- Take into account different currencies (in payment order or in bank statement).
- Try to match payment orders resulting entries grouped by due date, instead of a whole, but this will affect performance for sure.
- When the reconcile models end with more inheritable code, implement this as a new type of reconciliation in this model.
- Develop real UI tests, instead of mimicking the call to the involved method.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-reconcile project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_account_reconcile_payment_order-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev6-py3-none-any.whl (31.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_account_reconcile_payment_order-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev6-py3-none-any.whl