Create an agreement when the sale order is confirmed
Odoo Sales App does not support the management of legal content for agreements and contracts. It’s also not integrated with the Agreement App.
This module is for companies that needs their customer to sign an agreement with all the legal information based on the selected agreement template.
Table of contents
To configure this module:
- Go to Agreement > Configuration > Templates
- Create a new template with sections and clauses and their respective content
- Go to Agreement > Configuration > Stages
- Create and reorder stages to match your process
To use this module:
- Go to Sales
- Create or select a quotation
- Set the agreement template and add some products
- Confirm the quotation. An agreement is created and linked to the sales order:
- the agreement template is copied into an agreement with a copy of the sections, clauses, recitals and appendices
- all the sales order lines are added as agreement lines
- the service products (with is_serviceprofile = True) on the SO are added as service profile on the agreement
- the customer information is set from the sales order
- the eventual analytic account linked to the sales order is set on the agreement
- the agreement is linked to the sales order and vice versa
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Pavlov Media
- Open Source Integrators
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/contract project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_agreement_legal_sale-188.8.131.52.0-py3-none-any.whl (33.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_agreement_legal_sale-184.108.40.206.0-py3-none-any.whl