This module is intended for developer only. It does nothing used alone.
It helps to create config.settings by providing an abstract Class.
- creates automatically related fields in ‘res.config.settings’ using those defined in ‘res.company’: it avoids duplicated field definitions.
- company_id field with default value is created
- onchange_company_id is defined to update all related fields
- supported fields: char, text, integer, float, datetime, date, boolean, m2o
Table of contents
from . company import ResCompany class WhatiwantConfigSettings(models.TransientModel): _inherit = ['res.config.settings', 'abstract.config.settings'] _name = 'res.config.settings' # fields must be defined in ResCompany class # related fields are automatically generated from previous definitions _companyObject = ResCompany # all prefixed field with _prefix in res.company, will be available in 'res.config.settings' model _prefix = 'prefixyouchoose_'
- support (or check support) for these field types : o2m, m2m, reference, property, selection
- automatically generate a default view for ‘res.config.settings’ (in –debug ?)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo12_addon_configuration_helper-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev4-py3-none-any.whl