Get your documents signed by an Authorized Certification Provider
This module allows you to select whether Odoo or an Authorized Certification Providers is signing your documents as well as configure which Odoo documents they can sign.
Table of contents
- Go to Settings > User & Companies > Companies
- Create or select a company
- Go to the “Electronic Invoicing” tab
- Select who is signing document (Odoo or a Third Party). It is assumed that the signer is in charge of sending the signed document to the Tax Authority for validation.
- If Odoo is signing, select the SSL certificate to use for signing.
- If a Third Party is signing, select the backend to connect to that Third Party
- Configure the documents you want to sign.
- Go to your document
- Create a new record and go through the process (validation or confirmation)
- Add the support for compressing files and sending the compressed file
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-chile project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_connector_acp-22.214.171.124.2-py3-none-any.whl (37.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_connector_acp-126.96.36.199.2-py3-none-any.whl