NUTS Regions in CRM
This module adds the concept of NUTS region to the CRM main objects (lead, opportunity), and propagate them through the workflow.
Table of contents
- Go to CRM configuration and enable “Leads”
- Create a new Lead (or edit an existing one):
- Set a contact name or a company name.
- Set NUTS values as desired.
- Save it an convert to opportunity.
- In the dialog, choose Create a new customer and click create.
- If you browse the new customer, the NUTS values should have been propagated.
- It would be cleaner an more reusable to put the repeated methods and fields into an abstract model.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Icon park: Icon http://icon-park.com/icon/location-map-pin-orange3/
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/crm project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_crm_location_nuts-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev4-py3-none-any.whl (46.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_crm_location_nuts-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev4-py3-none-any.whl