Manage your cooperative shares
Manage cooperators of a cooperative.
A basic flow can be the following:
- Create subscription request for a person (moral or physical)
- Validate subscription sequest, a capital release request (account.invoice). This invoice is sent to the future cooperator.
- Payment of the cooperator is registered and the capital Release request is marked as paid.
- A new cooperator (a special partner) is created, and the right type and amount of share is linked to this new cooperator.
- The new cooperator appears in the Cooperator Registry.
- Manage several share types
- Manage share subscription request
- Cooperators can be individuals or companies
- Get an up to date Cooperator Registry
- See shares of a cooperator on the partner view
- Manage departure of cooperators
- Manage conversion between different share type
- Send automatic mail to the future cooperator during the procedure
- Can be used with multi-company configuration
- Generate Cooperator Certificate and several reports about cooperators
Table of contents
## Deploying with pip
We used [odoo setup tools](https://pypi.org/project/setuptools-odoo/#packaging-a-single-addon) to generate the pypi files from the odoo manifests. To deploy any packaged module, so that odoo can later install them, you can create a venv with this name (it’s git-ignored) `shell python -m venv venv ` And then pip-install them [from pypi](https://pypi.org/user/coopdevs/).
For instance, for the addon easy_my_coop_website_portal `shell pip install odoo12-addon-easy-my-coop-website-portal==188.8.131.52.0.99.dev9 ` Beware that for word separation, pypi uses dashes - and odoo underscores _.
Gather and consolidate all easy_my_coop settings in the application parameters.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo12_addon_easy_my_coop-184.108.40.206.0-py3-none-any.whl