Display Field Service locations on a map with Open Street Map
This module displays map views on the order and location using the GeoEngine module and PostGIS.
Table of contents
To install Field Service and have the mapping features, you need to install GeoEngine.
Please refer to the installation instructions available at: https://github.com/OCA/geospatial/tree/12.0/base_geoengine
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Field Service > Configuration > Settings
You need to add attribute mention below with the tag <timeline> as base element.
- colors (optional): it allows to set certain specific colors if the expressed condition (JS syntax) is met.
- custom_color (optional): it allows to set custom color for fsm.stages example custom_color = “true”. And there is minor condition to follow to implement this as. Define any one stage color condition like colors=”#ffffff:stage_id==’New’;”
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Field Service > Master Data > Locations
- Make sure to provide all the address information to geolocalize properly
- Check the map tab to display the location as a point on the map
- Go to Field Service > Dashboard
- Select the map view to show the orders on a map with a different colors based on their stage
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Wolfgang Hall <email@example.com>
- Maxime Chambreuil <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Steve Campbell <email@example.com>
- Bhavesh Odedra <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Michael Allen <email@example.com>
- Sandip Mangukiya <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Murtuza Saleh <email@example.com>
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_fieldservice_geoengine-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev20-py3-none-any.whl (38.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_fieldservice_geoengine-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev20-py3-none-any.whl