Field Service workflow for Internet Service Providers
This module is an add-on for the Field Service application in Odoo. It provides default stages for orders and some validation logic when changing current stage.
Table of contents
The stage of an order is used to monitor its progress. Stages can be configured based on your company’s specific business needs. A basic set of order stages comes pre-configured for use.
- Go to Field Service > Configuration > Stages
- Create or edit a stage
- Set the name for the stage.
- Set the sequence order for the stage.
- Select Order type to apply this stage to your orders.
- Additonally, you can set a color for the stage.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create a new service order
- Under the Inventory tab, select the warehouse, the delivery method and add products with quantity
- Confirm the order to create the delivery orders with the selected method
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_fieldservice_isp_flow-22.214.171.124.1-py3-none-any.whl (36.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_fieldservice_isp_flow-126.96.36.199.1-py3-none-any.whl