Manage your Field Service workers skills
Odoo Field Service App allows to assign any FS worker to any FS order. For some organizations, they cannot assign any FS worker to any order. They needs to manage the skills of the FS workers and reduce the list of potential FS workers on an order to avoid wrong assignment and mis-configuration. The skills of the selectable FS workers on a service order needs to match the required skills to perform the order.
This modules allows you to set skills on categories to automatically set those skills on the order. It also allows you to set the skills to the field service worker with their level. On the order, the list of field service workers is filtered with the skills and the location so you can only assign the right worker to the order.
Table of contents
To install Field Service and have the mapping features, you need to install GeoEngine.
Please refer to the installation instructions available at: https://github.com/OCA/geospatial/tree/12.0/base_geoengine
To configure this module, you need to:
- Create or edit your categories to set skills
- Create or edit your workers to set their skills and skill levels
- Create or edit your territories to set their field service workers
- Create or edit your locations to set their territories
To use this module, you need to:
- Create an order, set the template and the location
- The categories and skills are set based on the template.
- The field service worker is set to the preferred worker if skills matches.
- The list of field service workers is filtered with the one serving the location (using the territory) and having the skills
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- Open Source Integrators <https://opensourceintegrators.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/field-service project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_fieldservice_skill-22.214.171.124.0-py3-none-any.whl (43.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_fieldservice_skill-126.96.36.199.0-py3-none-any.whl