Define periodical leaves
This module allows to create periodical leaves.
Table of contents
- Set a particular leave type with flag Repeat set to True.
- Create a leave request, selecting the leave type having flag Repeat set to True.
- Set the ‘Repeat Mode’ field to ‘Number of Times’. Set the proper values for ‘Repeat Every’ and ‘Repeat # times’.
- Alternatively set the ‘Repeat Mode’ field to ‘End Date’, then set ‘Repeat Every’ and ‘Repeat End Date’.
- Create (save) the leave request. All the periodical leave requests are automatically created.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_hr_holidays_leave_repeated-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev7-py3-none-any.whl (29.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_hr_holidays_leave_repeated-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev7-py3-none-any.whl