Adds a button to import worked days from timesheet.
This module allow you to automatically fill the ‘Worked Days’ of payslips with the information of each employee’s timesheets for the payslip’s period.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to ‘Payroll > Employee Payslips’.
- Open a draft payslip.
- In ‘Worked Days’ section click on ‘Import from Timesheets’ button.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- David Dufresne <email@example.com>
- Pierre Lamarche <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ignacio Ibeas <email@example.com>
- OpenSynergy Indonesia <https://opensynergy-indonesia.com>
- Lois Rilo Antelo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_hr_worked_days_from_timesheet-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev3-py3-none-any.whl (31.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_hr_worked_days_from_timesheet-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev3-py3-none-any.whl