This module extend core resource to create important brazilian informations. Define a Brazilian calendar and some tools to compute dates used in financial and payroll modules
This module extends the core resource module to add data for Brazil. It defines a Brazilian calendar and some tools to compute dates used in financial and payroll modules.
Table of contents
Após a instalação do módulo acesse Configurações > Técnico > Recursos > Importar calendário brasileiro. Definir um intervalo, selecionando o seu tipo e intervalo para que o calendário seja carregado.
To use this module, you need to:
- Call your methods in modules inherited from it;
- Add manual calendar leaves manualy if you need;
- [ Enumerate known caveats and future potential improvements.
- It is mostly intended for end-users, and can also help potential new contributors discovering new features to implement. ]
- Remove pybrasil from dependencies;
- Review parent_id many2one field to handle better relation with Odoo core;
- [MIG] Migration to version 10.0
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
- KMEE INFORMATICA LTDA
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-brazil project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo12_addon_l10n_br_resource-22.214.171.124.0-py3-none-any.whl