Provides all Swiss postal codes for auto-completion
This module will load all the Swiss postal codes (ZIP) to ease the input of partners.
It is not mandatory to use them in Odoo in Switzerland, but can improve the user experience.
Table of contents
To install this module, you need to:
- download and install manually
- or directly install it over Odoo-Apps
The module base_location is required. It is available in https://github.com/OCA/partner-contact/
Since Version 22.214.171.124 the module l10n_ch_states is required. It is also available in https://github.com/OCA/l10n-switzerland
To use this module, you need to:
- Fill the new field in the partner form with a zip or a city from Switzerland
- Then you get a list with possible entries.
- The one you select is auto-filled in the zip-, city-, state- and country-field.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Nicolas Bessi (Camptocamp)
- Olivier Jossen (Brain Tec)
- Guewen Baconnier (Camptocamp)
- Mathias Neef (copadoMEDIA)
- Yannick Vaucher (Camptocamp)
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-switzerland project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo12_addon_l10n_ch_zip-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev6-py3-none-any.whl