Update UF, UTM and US Dollar exchange rates using SBIF
This module allows you to update the exchange rate for the following currencies used in Chile:
- US Dollar
using SBIF web services.
Table of contents
We recommend you also install the following modules for a better experience:
- account_invoice_prices_update (purchases)
- base_currency_inverse_rate (to see the inverse rate, which is always more familiar to your brain)
If you are upgrading from previous versions, we advise you to delete the UF and UTM currencies. This way the external reference name will be correctly established.
To configure this module
- Get your own API key from http://api.sbif.cl/api/
- Go to Settings
- Activate the develop mode
- Go to Settings > Technical > Parameters > System Parameters
- Edit the key “sbif.financial.indicators.apikey”
- Enter your API key in the value
- Go to Accounting
- Create a multi-currency transaction (customer invoice or vendor bill) to use the exchange rate given by SBIF
- Launch a wizard during the installation to add your API key
- Use the Automatic Exchange Rate Update in the Accounting Settings
Enhancements of this version
- Ensure that base currency is set to CLP
- Adds UF y UTM as currencies. In case they have been deleted, it also adds USD and EUR
- Allow to manage update of each currency manually.
- It makes calculation with needed precision.
- Dependency: this module depends on a generic webservices module, which acts as a repository for more webservices (webservices_generic) webservices_generic allows to add several kind of webservices you could need inside Odoo.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-chile project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_l10n_cl_currency_rate_sbif-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev6-py3-none-any.whl (19.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_l10n_cl_currency_rate_sbif-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev6-py3-none-any.whl