Sign your delivery orders and send them to SII.
This module allows you to sign your delivery orders with Odoo and send them to SII (https://sii.cl).
Table of contents
- Go to Settings > User & Companies > Companies
- Create or select a company
- Go to the Electronic Signature tab
- Set Odoo as the signer and select the SSL certificate to use for signing
- Select the documents to sign: Picking
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Delivery Methods
- Set the Related Partner with their VAT to each carrier
- Go to Inventory
- Select a delivery order
- Transfer it
- Check the chatter for the result of the signing and sending process
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-chile project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_l10n_cl_etd_stock-188.8.131.52.0-py3-none-any.whl (47.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_l10n_cl_etd_stock-184.108.40.206.0-py3-none-any.whl