Ticket, Invoice or Electronic Guide
This module allows you to configure the invoicing policy of a partner:
- Ticket: Only for individuals. 1 invoice for each delivery order.
- Invoice: Only for companies. The VAT is required. 1 invoice for each delivery order. Requires the customer PO # on the SO/Invoice.
- Electronic Guide: Only for companies. 1 invoice at the end of the month for all the delivery orders of that month.
Table of contents
- Go to Contacts (or Accounting > Customers > Customers or Accounting > Vendors > Vendors)
- Create or select a partner
- Go to the Accounting tab to set its invoicing policy
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-chile project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_l10n_cl_invoicing_policy-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev5-py3-none-any.whl (17.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_l10n_cl_invoicing_policy-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev5-py3-none-any.whl