Assign contacts to departments
This module extends the functionality of the address book to support departments.
Department is a drop-down field in partner forms, and it refers to contact department in its own company.
Table of contents
To configure departments, you need to:
- Go to Contacts > Configuration > Departments.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to any partner’s form.
- You will find the new Department field below Job Position.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Antonio Espinosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Rafael Blasco <email@example.com>
- Jairo Llopis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vicent Cubells <email@example.com>
- David Vidal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nikul Chaudhary <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/partner-contact project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_partner_contact_department-220.127.116.11.0.99.dev10-py3-none-any.whl (117.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_partner_contact_department-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev10-py3-none-any.whl