Default sales discount per partner
This module allows to define at partner level a default discount to be applied on sales orders as the default one. As the field is a company dependent one, you can configure a different value for the partner for each of your companies.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Configuration > Settings
- On the group “Pricing”, select the option “Discounts” to grant discounts on sales order lines.
Setting a default sales discount:
- Then, go to Sales > Orders > Customers.
- Create or modify a customer.
- Go to “Sales & Purchases” page.
- In the “Sales” section, there’s a field called “Default sales discount (%)” where you can fill the default discount percentage.
- This value can only be filled at company partners, not for contacts.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to Sales > Orders > Quotations.
- Create a new quotation.
- Select a partner with a default discount applied.
- Create an order line, and you will see this discount as default in the line.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/partner-contact project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo12_addon_partner_default_sale_discount-18.104.22.168.1-py3-none-any.whl