Add secondary partner industries
This module adds secondary industries for partners.
Table of contents
To manage industries, you need to:
- Go to Contacts > Configuration > Sectors of Activity.
By default only companies have industries. To activate industries in individuals also, you need to activate the following setting:
- Go to Settings > General Settings > Partner Industries > Industry in contacts > Use industry for individuals
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to any partner’s form.
- Add a unique constraint for name per parent industry.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Rafael Blasco <email@example.com>
- Antonio Espinosa <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Javier Iniesta <email@example.com>
- Vicent Cubells <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Luis M. Ontalba <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <email@example.com>
- Miquel Raïch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cristina Martin R.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/partner-contact project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo12_addon_partner_industry_secondary-188.8.131.52.1-py3-none-any.whl