Add an unique constraint to partner ref field
This module allows add an unique constraint to partner ref field.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Companies.
- Select a company.
- Choose an option on section Partners.
- Go to any partner in Contacts > Contacts
- Try to create two partners with the same ref.
- If you selcted the option ‘All partners’ you can’t create two partners with the same ref.
- If you selcted the option ‘Only companies’ you can’t create two companies with the same ref.
- If you selcted the option ‘None’ you can create two partners with the same ref.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Antonio Espinosa
- Pedro M. Baeza
- Rafael Blasco
- Jairo Llopis
- Vicent Cubells
- Cristina Martín
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/partner-contact project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_partner_ref_unique-220.127.116.11.2-py3-none-any.whl (72.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_partner_ref_unique-18.104.22.168.2-py3-none-any.whl