Product Tax Multi Company Default
This module sets the default company taxes for all the existing companies when a product is created. It also adds a button in product view to set all the taxes from other companies matching them by tax code.
Table of contents
- As obvious, you need to have several companies.
- Go to Invoicing > Configuration > Settings
- On Taxes > Default Taxes set fields “Sales Tax” and “Purchase Tax”.
- Go to Invoicing > Customers > Products.
- Create a new product and save it.
- Switching user company you will see that the product has the default taxes for all the companies.
- Change tax in a existing product
- Click “Propagate Taxes” button
- Switching user company you will see that the product has the same taxes for all the companies.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/multi-company project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo12_addon_product_tax_multicompany_default-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev9-py3-none-any.whl