Sequential Code for Tasks
This module adds a sequential code for tasks.
Table of contents
To change the task code sequence, you must:
- Activate the developer mode.
- Go to Settings > Technical > Sequences & Identifiers > Sequences.
- Click on “Task code” sequence to edit.
To use this module, you need to:
#. Go to menu Project > Search > Tasks and create a new task, and you get a new code saving it. #. If you duplicate a task, you will get a new code for the new task.
The Task code is not editable in the Task form, but it is available when importing files. This allows to create a specific task numbering in a spreadsheet and then import them into Odoo.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Oihane Crucelaegui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro M. Baeza <email@example.com>
- Ana Juaristi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vicent Cubells <email@example.com>
- Rodrigo Ferreira <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Damien Bouvy <email@example.com>
- Alexey Pelykh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/project project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_project_task_code-184.108.40.206.1-py3-none-any.whl (52.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_project_task_code-220.127.116.11.1-py3-none-any.whl