Apply Work Breakdown Structure
Adding WBS information to Odoo Projects
- The hierarchy of a project is considered the WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
- The analytic accounts in the project hierarchies are considered WBS components
- The analytic account code is shown in the project
- The complete WBS path code is shown in the analytic account and in the project
- The complete WBS path name is shown in the analytic account and in the project
- The WBS paths are concatenated with each other
Searching and Browsing WBS
- It is possible to search projects by complete WBS path code & name
- It is possible to search tasks by project complete WBS path code & name
- The WBS components can be classified as project, phase, deliverable, work package.
- The classification is shown in the project and analytic account views
- A project stage attribute is incorporated in the analytic account and displayed in the project and analytic account views.
Table of contents
Create a new child:
- Go to Project > WBS
- Click on one existing project or create a new one
- Click on the form view to open the project.
- Go to Work Breakdown Structure to create a new child
- Level column indicates the child hierarchy: ‘>’ means it is a child. ‘>>’ means it is a grandchild an so on.
- Click on the up arrow to see the parent project.
- Click on the down arrow to see children projects.
- Actions for the different account class are implemented but menus for those were not included. This is for inheritance purposes.
- RTL-friendliness in Project codes and names
- Do not show full names in children in Kanban View
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/project project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_project_wbs-188.8.131.52.1-py3-none-any.whl (44.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_project_wbs-184.108.40.206.1-py3-none-any.whl