This module makes the system to always respect the planned (or scheduled) date in PO lines.
This module makes the system to always respect the planned (or scheduled) date set by the user when creating a Purchase Order.
Additionally, this module modifies the PO views and sets in red the lines that are predicted to arrive late compared to the scheduled date and vendor lead time.
Table of contents
To use this module you could follow any of the two options below:
- Go to ‘Purchase’ and create a purchase order.
- Manually set the scheduled date in the PO lines.
- This date will never be modified by the system and the lines that are expected to be late are highlighted in red.
- Create a procurement order for a product that can be bought and have the route ‘buy’ activated.
- Run the procurement.
- Now the scheduled date in the procurement is respected even if the line is added to a previously existing PO.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_purchase_date_planned_manual-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev6-py3-none-any.whl (43.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_purchase_date_planned_manual-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev6-py3-none-any.whl