Allows Purchase Order you confirm to generate one Incoming Shipment for each expected date indicated in the Purchase Order Lines
When this module is installed, each Purchase Order you confirm will generate one Incoming Shipment for each schedule date indicated in the Purchase Order Lines.
Once the Purchase Order has been confirmed, subsequent changes made to the scheduled dates in the PO lines will produce a reorganization of the corresponding stock moves in the Incoming Shipments, creating/deleting new Incoming Shipments when needed, to ensure that each Incoming Shipment contains moves to be received in the same date.
This module is also designed for extensibility, so that you can define in other modules new criteria to split deliveries.
Table of contents
When a Purchase Order is confirmed, shipments will be grouped by same scheduled date.
- [FIX] when adding a new line on a confirmed PO, split the delivery (this was done only if a date was changed on an existing line)
- [IMP] when the quantity on a line is changed, the onchange would reset the planned date -> change this to prevent setting a date earlier than the one on the line, since if we are using this module the user probably has manually set the date first
- Improve the module: when changing the date on a purchase line, this will cause a split or a merge of the pickings, to keep 1 picking per date.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Philippe Rossi <firstname.lastname@example.org> (initial patch against v6.0)
- Lionel Sausin <email@example.com> (modularization for v7+)
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <firstname.lastname@example.org> (modularization v8, v9)
- Lois Rilo <email@example.com> (migration to v10)
- Alexandre Fayolle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_purchase_delivery_split_date-18.104.22.168.0-py3-none-any.whl (96.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_purchase_delivery_split_date-22.214.171.124.0-py3-none-any.whl