Add to purchases order, ability to manage future invoice plan
By standard feature, user can gradually create partial invoices, one by one and in step create invoice the standard call invoice. This module add ability to create invoices based on the predefined invoice plan, either all at once, or one by one.
This is an alpha version, the data model and design can change at any time without warning. Only for development or testing purpose, do not use in production. More details on development status
Table of contents
- Create new purchase quotation as per normal process
- Select option “Use Invoice Plan”, a new Invoice Plan tab will appear
- Click on “=> Create Invoice Plan” link to open invoice planning wizard
- Do plan for number of installment, start date and interval
- Double check that each installment has correct plan percentage
- After confirm purchases order, we have new option to “Create Bill by Plan”
- User can create only next bill or create all bills at the same time
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_purchase_invoice_plan-126.96.36.199.1-py3-none-any.whl (33.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_purchase_invoice_plan-188.8.131.52.1-py3-none-any.whl