Inform on delivered and invoiced work by sale order line.
This module improves on sale order lines the visibility of the budget spent and invoiced for milestones products.
For this module to function properly the sale order must include one or more milestone product and one or more rate product, those products are configured as follow :
- i * A milestone product is a product of type ‘Service’ with a service invoicing policy set as ‘Milestones’ and service tracking set as ‘Create a task in a new project’
- A rate is a product of type ‘Service’ with a service invoicing policy of ‘Timesheets on tasks’ and service tracking set as ‘Don’t create a task’.
For each milestone product the module changes the way the delivered and invoiced quantity is computed.
This module also adds two fields to the sale order line the ‘Amount delivered from task’ and ‘Amount invoiced from task’, they are computed for milestone products only.
Rates are linked to specific employees in the project configuration through the Invoicing tab.
The two ‘Amount .. from task’ fields are computed using the time logged by employee on a project in timesheets and the rate assigned to the employee.
In the detail view of a sale order line the same two fields are displayed as well their correspondant value in the company currency, it that currency is different to the sale order one.
Table of contents
No specific configuration is needed.
To use this module, you need to:
- Create some milestone products.
- Create some rate products.
- Create a project
- Create and confirm a sale order with milestones and rates targetting the new project.
- Configure the rates assigned to specific employees in the project configuration (Invoicing tab).
- Add some timesheets targeting the milestones.
- Create some invoices.
- Watch the Amount Delivered From Task and Amount Invoiced From Task on each sale order line inform you of the sale/invoice situation.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo12_addon_sale_milestone_profile_invoicing-220.127.116.11.1-py3-none-any.whl