Add variant management to sale product set.
Extension of the Sale Product set module to make it work with variants.
Table of contents
- Activate product variants in Sale -> settings
- Create a product set from Sales -> Sales -> Product Set
- On the set specify product variants for templates (optional) and quantity
- Create a sale order
- Press the “Add set” button
- Select a set, choose the multiplier for the quantities
- Select Variants if they were not selected before (required)
- Press “Add set”
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/sale-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo12_addon_sale_product_set_variant-184.108.40.206.0.99.dev4-py3-none-any.whl