Sales Timesheet - Use Existing Project
This module restores the behavior present in previous version (and restored again in v13) of being able to reuse existing projects for generating the tasks when confirming a sales order with service tracking.
Table of contents
- Go to Sales > Products > Products
- Create or configure a product with the following options:
- In the “General Information” tab: Product Type = Service.
- In the “Sales” tab: Service Tracking = Create a task in sale order’s project
- Go to Sales > Orders > Quotations
- Create a new quotation.
- Add a product with the configuration specified in configuration section.
- Go to “Other Information” tab, and select Sales Information part an existing project.
- When the quotation is confirmed, that project will be used for the created task.
- This module is not needed in v13, and it has been designed for not needing extra migration scripts, except the module merging operation.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/timesheet project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_sale_timesheet_existing_project-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev3-py3-none-any.whl (28.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_sale_timesheet_existing_project-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev3-py3-none-any.whl