Add warranty date to stock production lot
Odoo does not provide the warranty information on the serial number of a product.
This module allows you to compute the warranty expiration date of a serialized product based on the warranty duration.
Table of contents
To configure this module:
- Go to Inventory > Configuration > Settings
- Activate the traceability
- Go to Inventory > Master Data > Products
- Create or select a product and set the warranty
- Go to the Inventory tab in the Logistics section
- Set the warranty duration
To use this module,
- Go to Inventory > Master Data > Lot/Serial Numbers
- Create a new serial number and select a product
- The Warranty Expiration Date is automatically computed based on today + the warranty duration from the select product
- You can overwrite the computed date with your own value.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module has been financially supported by:
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/rma project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_stock_production_lot_warranty-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev7-py3-none-any.whl (25.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_stock_production_lot_warranty-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev7-py3-none-any.whl