This module allows a user to indicate that a service is subcontracted. It provides the ability to create purchases from procurement processes.
This is a base module, upon specific modules for sale / manufacuturing, modules will need to rely on. By itself it does not provide any function to the end user.
Possible uses of this module can be:
- Add subcontracted services to BOMs. When a manufacturing order is created a PO is triggered for the service to be subcontracted. See
- Add subcontracted services to sales order. When the SO is confirmed, it creates a PO for the service.
Table of contents
To configure this module, you need to:
- Configure your service product with the flag property_subcontracted_service in product form if this product should trigger a procurement.
- Add supplier in your product form.
- Additionally and despite a predefined rule is created in each warehouse, you can configure the ‘Subcontracting_service procurement rule’ for each warehouse through ‘Inventory / Configuration / Warehouse Management / Warehouse’.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/purchase-workflow project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo12_addon_subcontracted_service-22.214.171.124.1-py3-none-any.whl