Web Pivot Computed Measure
Adds support for computed measures on the pivot view.
Table of contents
Go to pivot view and click on the “Measures” menu, you will see a new option called ‘Computed Measure’.
- You have the follow options to create a ‘computed measure’:
- Measure 1: Used in ‘operation formula’ as ‘m1’
- Measure 2: Used in ‘operation formula’ as ‘m2’
- Operation: The formula
- Sum: m1 + m2
- Sub: m1 - m2
- Mult: m1 * m2
- Div: m1 / m2 (Format: Float)
- Perc m1 / m2 (Format: Percentage)
- Custom: Special option only visible in debug mode to write a custom formula.
- Name: The name of the new measure (emtpy = auto-generated)
- Format: How will the value be printed
- Percentage (value * 100)
- Formula*: Custom operation formula
- These formula is evaluated using ‘PY.eval’
These computed measures can be mixed (You can reuse it to make new computed measures) and saved as favorites.
Notice that “measures/computed measures” involved in an active ‘computed measure’ can’t be deactivated until you have deactivate the ‘computed measure’.
- Add support to define a style for a computed measure (ex. colored)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/web project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo12_addon_web_pivot_computed_measure-188.8.131.52.3-py3-none-any.whl