Web Widget Digitized Signature
This module provides a widget for binary fields that allows to digitize a signature and store it as an image.
As demonstration, it includes this widget at user level, so that we can store a signature image for each user.
Table of contents
- To use this module, you need to add widget="signature" to your binary field in your view.
- You can specify signature dimensions like the following: <field name="signature_image" widget="signature" width="400" height="100"/>
- Go to Settings > Users > Users.
- Open one of the existing users.
- You can set a digital signature for it on the field “Signature”.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/web project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo12_addon_web_widget_digitized_signature-126.96.36.199.0-py3-none-any.whl