Display a description for each eCommerce category
This module extends the functionality of eCommerce to allow you to create specific top and bottom descriptions for each public product category.
These descriptions will be rendered when the user is browsing that category.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to your eCommerce.
- Click on Customize.
- Enable eCommerce Categories if it was disabled.
- Navigate to any category.
- Click on Edit.
- You will see an additional block drop area below the search box, which you can edit differently by category.
- Drag and drop blocks as usual. Make sure you drop them in the correct area, because there are also one top and one bottom drop areas which are shared among all eCommerce pages.
- This feature is included in Odoo 13.0, so this module will not be needed in that version.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/e-commerce project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo12_addon_website_sale_category_description-126.96.36.199.2-py3-none-any.whl (26.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo12_addon_website_sale_category_description-188.8.131.52.2-py3-none-any.whl