This module reintroduces the hierarchy to the analytic accounts.
This module reintroduces the hierarchy to the analytic accounts as it was in previous versions of Odoo. This module is a base module for other modules to manage the hierarchy concept in analytics.
Table of contents
Activate the analytic accounting in Accounting > Configuration > Settings
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Eficent <http://www.eficent.com>
- Luxim d.o.o. <http://www.luxim.si>
- Matmoz d.o.o. <http://www.matmoz.si>
- Deneroteam. <email@example.com>
- SerpentCS <http://www.serpentcs.com/>
- Pedro M. Baeza <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Vicent Cubells <email@example.com>
- David Vidal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jaume Planas <email@example.com>
- Alexey Pelykh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Pedro Gonzalez <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-analytic project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo13_addon_account_analytic_parent-184.108.40.206.1.dev2-py3-none-any.whl (51.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo13_addon_account_analytic_parent-220.127.116.11.1.dev2-py3-none-any.whl