This Module manages the assets owned by a company. It will keep track of depreciation’s occurred on those assets. And it allows to create accounting entries from the depreciation lines.
The full asset life-cycle is managed (from asset creation to asset removal).
Assets can be created manually as well as automatically (via the creation of an accounting entry on the asset account).
Excel based reporting is available via the ‘account_asset_management_xls’ module.
The module contains a large number of functional enhancements compared to the standard account_asset module from Odoo.
Table of contents
The module in NOT compatible with the standard account_asset module.
- Python code and views were adapted to be compatible with v13.
- When assets are created through accounting journal items, they are created when the journal items is posted.
- When a Bill Invoice is created or modified, at the time it is saved, for each line that has an Asset profile and Quantity ‘N’ greater than 1, it will be replaced by ‘N’ lines identical to it but with quantity 1. This was done to maintain the same behavior as in the previous version, in which for each asset created there is a Journal Item. In addition, this solution does not change the data model which does not cause migration scripts.
- The configuration option was removed so the only function of that is to allow the module to be uninstalled by unchecking that configuration option.
- Tests were adapted.
- [IMP] Add option to calculate depreciation table by days
- [BREAKING] account.asset: parent_path has replaced parent_left & parent_right (TODO: migration script)
- [BREAKING] account.asset.recompute.trigger: depends on date_range.py (TODO: re-implement in account_fiscal_year.py)
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- OpenERP SA
- Luc De Meyer (Noviat)
- Frédéric Clementi (camptocamp)
- Florian Dacosta (Akretion)
- Stéphane Bidoul (Acsone)
- Adrien Peiffer (Acsone)
- Akim Juillerat <email@example.com>
- Henrik Norlin (Apps2GROW)
- Maxence Groine <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Kitti Upariphutthiphong <email@example.com>
- Saran Lim. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Ernesto Tejeda
- Pedro M. Baeza
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-financial-tools project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo13_addon_account_asset_management-184.108.40.206.1.dev1-py3-none-any.whl (578.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo13_addon_account_asset_management-220.127.116.11.1.dev1-py3-none-any.whl