Implement a validation process based on tiers.
This module does not provide a functionality by itself but an abstract model to implement a validation process based on tiers on other models (e.g. purchase orders, sales orders…).
Note: To be able to use this module in a new model you will need some development.
See purchase_tier_validation as an example of implementation.
Table of contents
- Known issues / Roadmap
- 220.127.116.11.2 (2020-08-30)
- 18.104.22.168.1 (2019-12-02)
- 22.214.171.124.0 (2019-11-27)
- 126.96.36.199.1 (2019-11-26)
- 188.8.131.52.0 (2019-11-25)
- 184.108.40.206.0 (2019-07-08)
- 220.127.116.11.0 (2019-12-02)
- 18.104.22.168.0 (2019-05-29)
- 22.214.171.124.0 (2019-05-28)
- 126.96.36.199.0 (2019-02-18)
- 188.8.131.52.0 (2018-05-09)
- 10.0.1.0.0 (2018-03-26)
- 184.108.40.206.0 (2017-12-02)
- Bug Tracker
To configure this module, you need to:
- Go to Settings > Technical > Tier Validations > Tier Definition.
- Create as many tiers as you want for any model having tier validation functionality.
- If check Notify Reviewers on Creation, all possible reviewers will be notified by email when this definition is triggered.
- If check Comment, reviewers can comment after click Validate or Reject.
- If check Approve by sequence, reviewers is forced to review by specified sequence.
This is the list of known issues for this module. Any proposal for improvement will be very valuable.
When using approve_sequence option in any tier.definition there can be inconsistencies in the systray notifications.
Field can_review in tier.review is used to filter out, in the systray notifications, the reviews a user can approve. This can_review field is updated in the database in method review_user_count, this can make it very inconsistent for databases with a lot of users and recurring updates that can change the expected behavior.
- When using approve_sequence option in any tier.definition there can be inconsistencies in the systray notifications
- When using approve_sequence, still not approve only the needed sequence, but also other sequence for the same approver
- Show comment on Reviews Table.
- Edit notification with approve_sequence.
- Add comment on Reviews Table.
- Approve by sequence.
- Remove message_subscribe_users
- Notify reviewers
- Singleton error
- Edit Reviews Table
- Edit drop-down style width and position
- Pass parameters as functions.
- Add Systray.
Migrated to Odoo 12.
Migrated to Odoo 11.
Migrated to Odoo 10.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-ux project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo13_addon_base_tier_validation-220.127.116.11.1-py3-none-any.whl (62.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo13_addon_base_tier_validation-18.104.22.168.1-py3-none-any.whl